To assure our treatments will be performed in a very safe way for clients and therapists enhanced safety measures will be in place. We strictly comply with UK Government and World Health Organization recommendations.
We will sanitise treatment rooms and massage tables between each client with an alcohol-based solution. Our cleaning products and protocols meet country-specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. Dispensers with hand sanitizers will be available in the reception area, bathroom and treatment rooms. Our staff received professional training regarding Covid-19 health and safety protocols.
We use disposable couch covers and paper cups. We wash towels after every client in high temperature with special sanitizer to make sure laundry is thermally disinfected.
To help us keep our salon safe please make sure you follow the rules below:
- As social distancing applies, the reception space will be limited. Please do not bring anyone with you. Only the person who is getting the treatment should come inside the clinic.
- When possible, staff and clients should wear a face mask in the reception and communal area. Clients have a choice whether they require the therapist to wear a mask and medical gloves during treatment.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to fill up a consultation form.
- We perform regular temperature checks to all our staff. If needed, we might take your temperature upon arrival via a contactless infrared thermometer. Anyone displaying a temperature over 38°C will be asked to stay at home for two weeks.
- We wash our hands before and after every client. Please wash yours when entering and leaving the salon.
- If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms please cancel your appointment.
Thank you very much for your support.
We look forward to welcoming you in our salon.
Balance Massage & Wellness